<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11478816\x26blogName\x3dWinds+of+Change+in+the+Middle+East?\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://marsden.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://marsden.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1649184724542363484', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Leaving in an hour

I'm leaving for Lester B. Pearson Int'l Airport in an hour's time. I will be arriving at BEIRUT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at 3:45 pm (GMT +2) on Thursday. Anyone who wants to welcome me to Beirut after 4 years' absence, feel free to do so at BIA. I will be the geeky guy with a laptop. OK, no eyeglasses YET, but I'm working on it.

BEIRUT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, here I come!

Comments:
MAN , I HOE I CAN SEE YOU, BUT I AM NOT THERE
 
I MEAN I HOPE
 
ARE U GOOING TO CONTIUE TO POST FROM THER OR THIS IS THE END OF THE WONDERFUL BLOG
 
From the bottom of my heart I wish you a good time back home in your beloved Lebanon. (I think you are just arriving now).

Will you be voting?
 
No, I will continue posting.

No, I will not be voting. Not when the "winners" are declared even without one ballot cast. Screw that. I'm back to my regular anarchist self. Thanks to Hariri, Inc. (copyright Angry Arab).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Canon Camera